I’m a French-German artist currently living in Paris. I enjoy mixing traditional and digital media and experimenting with different techniques (you’ll find some of those in my sketchbook).
My work is as diverse as my interests, which are, in no particular order:
- Surprising facts (I’m a big fan of No Such Thing As A Fish).
- Film & television – I studied film & theatre at uni but dropped out after one too many viewings of the Umbrellas of Cherbourg.
- Sayings and idioms – favourites include “to put lipstick on a pig”, “pas piqué des hannetons”, and “der Teufel ist ein Eichhörnchen”.
- Reading, be it non fiction, novels, comics, or children’s books.
- Travelling and walking around.
Have a project in mind? Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.